KMcElman_100502_3813_S2 KMcElman_100416_0097 letter A DSC_0249 letter O IMG_5694_2 DSC_0020_8 KMcElman_100416_0069 letter K Brentwood Business Park

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

REFLECTION

WOOOHOOOO!! Done, done, and done!!

As much as I enjoyed this, I'm really relieved that it's over. I feel like I learned a lot and was able to get very aquainted with some great tools. I'm excited to apply them in my classroom.

My favorite tool was the photo-story. I feel like I will use that a lot. I really like to share photos and so I'm excited to put them into their own little story. I expressed on that tool how excited I am to make social stories for my kids. They are going to love it and I know I will love using it.

This has really opened my eyes to how much is available to me. I wasn't even aware that 95% of these websites were available. Now I know that there are plenty of websites that I can safely go to and utilitze on a daily basis.

I look forward to applying my newly found knowledge to my classroom. This actually ended up being a really good thing for me. Now I just need to go back and use it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment