KMcElman_100502_3813_S2 KMcElman_100416_0097 letter A DSC_0249 letter O IMG_5694_2 DSC_0020_8 KMcElman_100416_0069 letter K Brentwood Business Park

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Tool 10

I have an ipod that I use only for music. I've been thinking I really wanted and Iphone and now I want one more than ever. I can't believe phones are so technologically advanced. It's like you can walk around with a fully functioning computer in your hand all day. I'm way behind on the technology bandwagon.

I have gotten my hands on a friend's Ipad and it was amazing. I'd like one of those too, please.

These are great devices for students because number one: they are mobile. They are easily accessible. Students can remain in their own work space. Also, they are interesting. Students will really enjoy using devices like this. Apple also makes it very easy to navigate. The touch screens are very easy to use and the icons are easy for the kids to understand.

Some applications that I liked were:
ABC phonics animals
Sign Language
210 Human Body Facts
Read Me Stories
Math Drills Lite
Rubiks Cube

No comments:

Post a Comment